TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GIFT VOUCHER
Subject to compliance of all terms and conditions, this voucher entitles Voucher Holder to participate in a hot air balloon flight comprising
- A pre-flight briefing from the pilot
- Approximately 1 hour's flying time, subject to weather conditions, safety and legal compliance
- Flight certificate
- Request for the SkySail voucher can be placed by written communication via post, e-mail and online or through oral communication on telephone personal visit to office of SkyWaltz.
- The face value of SkySail voucher may vary due to certain special offers during the year.
- Payment is accepted in cash, by credit debit card, direct transfer and cheque (with a valid bankers' card).
- SkySail voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- VALID ONLY FOR ONE PERSON & ONE FLIGHT
- This SkySail voucher is valid for usage for a period as may be defined therein. The standard validity is 12 months from the date of purchase. Please do bear in mind that Ballooning is seasonal and flights are only possible between September & March.
- Voucher Holder should have a height above 4’6”. In case of minor, not below 5 years and must be accompanied with an adult.
- In case of NO FLIGHT conditions between the said period and the day of bookingrebooking, the full purchase price paid for the voucher is refundable.
- Extension of period shall be entertained on discretion of SkyWaltz and a re-validation charge may apply.
- In any case of any default on the end of SkySail voucher holder, the refund shall be limited to 50% of the voucher coupon, at the discretion of SkyWaltz.
- The SkySail voucher is not valid for flights on National Holidays, Diwali, Christmas, Holi, New Years (31st Dec. & 1st Jan.) & Valentines Day.
- In case of SkySail voucher holder being a pregnant woman, the validity shall be extended to a period of 9 months from the date on which notified to SkyWaltz. This request will have to be supported by a Doctor's certificate.
4. FLIGHT BOOKING & SCHEDULING
- Flight booking shall be available in written, electronic and oral communication on available modes.
- Each booking is an individual booking based on voucherserial number on the coupon.
- The flight shall be available from Jaipur or any other location as may be decided on a time to time basis or depending upon the promotion under which the SkySail voucher has been bought.
- The confirmation for a flight for particular date will be subject to availability. Two alternative dates days shall be required to be submitted for confirmation or extension.
- Rebooking Postponement of booking is permissible only and only if informed 15 days prior to the date of flight, is extendable maximum to a period of one month or validity of the voucher, whichever is earlier.
- In case of cancellation of flight due to NO Flight conditions, rebooking shall be available within the validity period.
- SkyWaltz, shall in all reasonable circumstances, will inform any cancellation alteration of bookings in advance. However, due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond its control, it is not liable for any damages or penalty.
- The pilot of the flight shall have the discretion to decide the duration, direction and landing place of the flight.
- Production of the SkySail voucher to pilot is prerequisite for flight. In case of default the rebooking or cancellation rights are not available.
5. HEALTH & SAFETY
- No INTAKE OF ALCHOL or Illegal drugs are permitted before or during the flight. If believed to be guilty, SkyWaltz has the right to restrict or terminate your flight and cancel the voucher. Neither refund nor rebooking is permissible against the voucher.
- It is advised to obtain medical confirmation before the flight, in case, the voucher holder is suffering from any acute illness or disability.
- In case of Misbehavior or Non compliance of instruction of the Pilot before or during the flight for health & safety of yourself and others, the Pilot has the discretion to refuse or curtail the flight and you shall be liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability SkyWaltz may incur arising from the curtailment of the flight including the cost and loss of providing other passengers with another hot air balloon flight free of charge.
- Pilot has discretion to discontinue the flight at any time if in the pilot's opinion to continue would or might be dangerous or contrary to any health or safety legislation or rules. You will have no right to any refund or to re-book in any of these circumstances.
- SkyWaltz shall not be in breach of the contract in relation to flight or otherwise, be liable for any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of its obligations under the contract if it is caused by any circumstances or event beyond its reasonable control, for example strike, industrial dispute, inclement weather or failure of any equipment.
- SkyWaltz shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to motor vehicle or any of other property of the Voucher Holder at any launch site or during the participation for the flight.
- In case of any dispute, Courts in Jaipur will only have the jurisdiction.
- SkyWaltz reserves the right to modification of terms and conditions of the SkySail voucher, in writing.
- In these terms and conditions and the accompanying the SkySail voucher:
(a) "SkyWaltz" means E-Factor Adventure Tourism P Ltd, 101A Kundan Kutir, Hari Nagar, Ashram, New Delhi - 110014.
(b) "Voucher Holder " means the original purchaser of this voucher or, in case of endorsement only if communicated to SkyWaltz person's name, address and telephone number of the bearer of the voucher. This voucher only entitles one person to participate in the flight.